Who are we?
Our mission is to enable maximum value generation from second-life EV batteries by repurposing them in a streamlined, safe, and cost-effective way. Every system we build transforms a discarded battery into a valuable product, plus it eliminates the need for producing a new battery.
At RePack, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously, boldly, and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. We dream big. We solve problems fast. We move mountains.
You will lead RePack's #Electrical #Engineering efforts of the upcoming commercial & industrial products. You should be able to understand clients' and markets' technical requirements, work with the team to design and implement technical architectures of #BESS (Battery Energy Storage Systems) and interact with suppliers to select and integrate external subcomponents into our products.
What will you be doing?
- Understanding and evaluating requirements for Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
- Transforming requirements into architectures designs
- Implementing the selected architectures and designs
- Driving the technical aspect of suppliers relationships
- Preparing and implementing test plans for design
- Overseeing production of prototypes and pre-series including quality control and verification&validation
What are the ideal qualifications?
- Experience with high power/high voltage electrical engineering, with 4+ years of industry experience
- Proficiency in design and calculation software e.g. CAD, SPICE, OrCAD
- Practical experience with BESS or related applications (e.g. control cabinets) in the range of 100kWh+ is a plus
- Experience with verification and validation is required
- Experience in production and quality control is a plus
- Excellent professional network within the Nordic energy industry
- Proven ability to develop professional supplier relationships
- Passion for sustainability and circular business models
- Fluency in English is a must
- Based in, or able to relocate to Oslo, Norway
What are we offering?
We offer growth opportunities, a competitive salary, a flexible and engaging work environment, and an ownership stake in a bold company in one of the fastest-growing industries in Norway.
You will play a key role in developing a revolutionary product that will change an entire industry, and have a positive environmental impact.
Get in touch with us!