Who are we?
RePack is an early-stage startup with the mission of enabling maximum value generation from second-life EV batteries by repurposing them in a streamlined, safe, and cost-effective way.
At RePack, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously, boldly and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. We dream big. We solve problems fast. We move mountains.
We are growing fast - and you will grow fast too - so one day you’ll think back with pride at the fact that you were a part of our revolution from the beginning.
As part of our team, you will be putting your electrical engineering skills to use by designing, developing, building and testing Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) that use second-life EV batteries. Your areas of responsibility cover all parts of the electrical architecture of RePack's hardware products (e.g. batteries, relays, circuits, etc.), including control and communication systems (e.g. battery management systems and IoT devices).
What will you be doing?
- Designing, prototyping, testing, and documenting the electrical architecture of RePack's Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
- Configuring and optimising the battery management system
- Supporting the integration of IoT devices
- Assisting the production of BESS
- Working together with the engineering team towards optimising product design and increasing product and process reliability
- Troubleshooting and addressing causes of operational problems.
What are the ideal qualifications?
- Electrical, electronics, automation degree or similar and 2+ years of industry experience
- Hands-on experience with electronic systems assembly & testing
- Proficiency in design and calculation software e.g. CAD, SPICE, OrCAD
- Clear communicator, able to efficiently offer feedback and report on progress
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience with manufacturing or process engineering (including requirements for ISO) is a plus
- Experience with embedded protocols (CAN, USB, Bluetooth) and programming is a plus
- Based in, or able to relocate to Oslo, Norway
What are we offering?
We offer growth opportunities, a competitive salary, a flexible and engaging work environment, and an ownership stake in a bold company in one of the fastest-growing industries in Norway.
You will play a key role in developing a revolutionary product that will change an entire industry, and have a positive environmental impact.
Connect with us! 🤝