Who are we?
Our mission is to enable maximum value generation from second-life EV batteries by repurposing them in a streamlined, safe, and cost-effective way. Every system we build transforms a discarded battery into a valuable product, plus it eliminates the need for producing a new battery.
At RePack, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously, boldly, and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. We dream big. We solve problems fast. We move mountains.
We hope to grow fast - and you will grow fast too - so one day you’ll think back with pride at the fact that you were a part of our revolution.
You will take an active, central role in our manufacturing process by building RePack BESS (Battery Energy Storage Systems), improving processes and designs, managing inventories, and interacting with a strong engineering team that relies on your input to drive product development forward. Your should be comfortable doing electrical and mechanical work.
What will you be doing?
- Assembling battery systems
- Improving assembly processes and instructions based on observation
- Setting up test benches
- Testing components, assemblies and systems
- Managing the part inventory
What are the ideal qualifications?
- Experience with electrical and mechanical work, with 4+ years of industry experience
- Practical experience with batteries and low/medium voltage systems
- Experience in production and quality control is a plus
- Experience managing inventories, handling component orders, etc.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Based in, or able to relocate to Oslo, Norway
What are we offering?
We offer growth opportunities, a competitive salary, a flexible and engaging work environment, and an ownership stake in a bold company in one of the fastest-growing industries in Norway.
You will play a key role in developing a revolutionary product that will change an entire industry, and have a positive environmental impact.
Connect with us! 🤝